SIMPLE IMAGE SLIDER CAROUSEL
Ultimate Photography Theme includes an optimized version of the Simple Slider Carousel WordPress Plugin. this plugin can display any number of images in a slider / carousel style with extreme fine tune control. It has high performance using OOP code and the latest CSS3 / HTML / JS techniques, ready for mobile and desktop, very flexible, easy to setup and extremely customizable.
This slider can be added in content in a page or a post as it can be seen here or used in fullscreen as it can be seen in the demo page in this examples, fullscreen slider 1, fullscreen slider 2, fullscreen slider 3, fullscreen slider 4.
Some of SISC features include:
- Multiple display types, that will make it very easy to integrate it in your layout desgn responsive / fixed, fluid width, fullscreen, afterParent etc.
- Customizable image border size, color, spacing and other visual settings can be configured with ease.
- Complete control over the images geometry.
- The option to randomize the images playlist order.
- Support for unlimited instances and unlimited playlists of images.
- The possibility to show all images or set a number of images to be displayed.
- Infinite loop.
- Next, previous and zoom image buttons.
- Drag and swipe support.
- Keyboard support for desktop.
- Autohide buttons, the buttons can be set to autohide after a number of seconds of inactivity.
Simple Slider Image Carousel playlist with id fullscreen playlist 3 does not exist!
Simple Slider Image Carousel with preset id preset 5 does not exist!
FLUID WIDTH EXAMPLE
Simple Slider Image Carousel playlist with id fullscreen playlist 1 does not exist!
Simple Slider Image Carousel with preset id preset 6 does not exist!
In this page just two examples are showcased but please note that as it can be seen in the demo page and throughout the theme demo page the possibilities with this slider are very high, the slider is extremely customizable and allows to be customized to the bone making sure that it will satisfy even the most prolific photographer.